Types of Disability Insurance
- Individual Disability Income Insurance
- Employer-Provided Disability Income Insurance
When you can’t work, disability insurance works for you!
Permanent Life Insurance
Permanent life insurance is lifetime coverage with a potential to build equity (cash value), and has more options for flexibility.
Types of Permanent Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance - fixed premiums, guaranteed death benefit, and cash value growth.
- Universal Life Insurance - flexibility to change payments, premiums and death benefit options.
- Variable Universal Life Insurance - flexibility to change payments, premiums and death benefit; option to take investment risks in return for a possible higher cash value.
- Survivorship Life Insurance - provides a benefit to beneficiary after one person passes away.